1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
daisy M's Note:
This has a layer of ice cream sandwiched between peanut buttery, hazelnutty granola. This is a good recipe to make use of some not really interesting granola. This is the ultimate in deliciousness and so easy to make. This dessert is from Chocolate american style by Lara Brody.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften nutella and peanut butter by microwaving the opened jars on high for 30-40 seconds each.
- 2Place granola or cereal in a large mixing bowl. Add the softened nutella and peanut butter to the granola and toss well until all the granola is well-coated with the butters.
- 3Scrape half the granola mixture into a 9 inch square pan and press firmly to form an even layer. Spoon slightly softened, spreadable ice cream and level it with a spatula. Freeze for 15 minutes until firm.
- 4Scrape the remaining granola mixture onto the ice cream and press evenly over the ice cream layer.
- 5Cover the pan with foil and freeze for at least 1 hour. The ice cream should freeze and firm up.
- 6Cut into small or large squares with a knife dipped in warm water.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Nutella Ice Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.9
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 17.1 g