Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
Who doesn't love this chocolatey, delicious combination of peanut butter and Nutella?
Make and share this Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and set aside.
- Beat together the butter and peanut butter until fluffy. Add sugar, brown sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture. Mix together thoroughly. This is not a firm dough, so you should leave it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough into a small bowl of sugar, coating them evenly. Set them on cookie sheets with space in between to spread. Try to keep dough balls as evenly sized as possible.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes - be sure to watch them closely! These cookies bake up fast.
- Once cookies are cool, spread Nutella between two cookies, forming a cookie sandwich.