Who doesn't love this chocolatey, delicious combination of peanut butter and Nutella?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and set aside.
- 3Beat together the butter and peanut butter until fluffy. Add sugar, brown sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- 4Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture. Mix together thoroughly. This is not a firm dough, so you should leave it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- 5Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough into a small bowl of sugar, coating them evenly. Set them on cookie sheets with space in between to spread. Try to keep dough balls as evenly sized as possible.
- 6Bake for 6-7 minutes - be sure to watch them closely! These cookies bake up fast.
- 7Once cookies are cool, spread Nutella between two cookies, forming a cookie sandwich.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (864 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 158.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g