Recipe by LizP
Very nutritious and delicious! My kids love this recipe. You can use Udon or Rice noodles....but I just use spaghetti. Use vegetable broth for a vegetarian option. Also delicious with grilled shrimp or chicken for a heartier pasta. I have found the new Barilla Plus Spaghetti is GREAT in this. It has a hearty flavor that really compliments the dish.
Top Review by bethyjstar
This was so delicious! I didn't have chili paste or anything remotely similar, so we skipped it. I used quinoa spaghetti pasta, since we are gluten free. I doubled the sauce and added two cut up sauteed chicken breasts. Came out great!
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili paste (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
- For Vegetarian use the Vegetable Broth option.