Very nutritious and delicious! My kids love this recipe. You can use Udon or Rice noodles....but I just use spaghetti. Use vegetable broth for a vegetarian option. Also delicious with grilled shrimp or chicken for a heartier pasta. I have found the new Barilla Plus Spaghetti is GREAT in this. It has a hearty flavor that really compliments the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- 3Combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
- 4For Vegetarian use the Vegetable Broth option.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.8
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 909.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g