Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are chewy with a little crunch. The first time I made them for my husband, he said, "I can't believe I have lived my whole life without these!"
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and corn syrup to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix in cereal.
- Drop by large spoonful onto wax paper.
- Let cool before removing from wax paper.
My husband said the same thing! We love these! I have also used corn flakes instead of crispy rice cereal & they are awesome!