Recipe by David04
This is a chocolatey peanut butter cookie with a hint of banana. I like to use flavored peanut butter to give it some flare. I have used chocolate-peanut butter. You can also use a cinnamon raisin peanut butter or a white chocoalate-macademia PB. They are made by Peanut Butter & Company, and it can be found in the PB aisle at most grocery stores. Usually on the top shelf.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter, I like to use flavored peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the banana, milk, Splenda and cocoa in a sauce pan over medium heat, bring to a boil. Stir constantly for 1 minute. Add vanilla, then peanut butter and then oatmeal.
- Remove from heat & mix well. Before the mixture has time to harden, quickly drop onto was paper using a dinner spoon.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, enjoy.