1/4 Photos of Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Posted in response to a request, I got this recipe from a lady at church who make them for Bible School in the 1980s. I had made chocolate no-bake cookies for YEARS but had never heard of peanut butter no bake cookies. So delicious that my choco-holic daughter likes them better than the chocolate variety! No. of servings depends on how big you make the cookies. Prep time depends on how fast you are scooping the cookies onto the wax paper covered newspaper! (You get better w/ practice! :D )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In lg saucepan, mix sugar, margarine, and milk; bring to a full, rolling boil over med heat. (full, rolling boil = large bubbles rising to surface that can't be stirred down).
- 2Boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla, stirring until peanut butter is melted; stir in oats.
- 4Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper covered newspaper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 31.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g