Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup milk (can use fat free or skim milk)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla or 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- 1 dash nutmeg or 1 dash cinnamon
- fresh mint, garnish (optional)
- Place the fist six ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glass, dust with nutmeg or cinnamon and garnish with mint.
So good! I used vanilla yogurt instead of milk, and I omitted the vanilla/almond extract because I didn't have any. My boyfriend loved it too.