1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter 'n' More Sandwich
This was a sandwich I made up as a kid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread one side of bread with mayonnaises, (Best Foods AKA Hellman's preferred).
- 2Place lettuce on mayonnaise, then ham, avocado, optional tomato, cheese, and pickle.
- 3Spread other piece of bread with peanut butter. Sandwich together and enjoy.
- 4Serving suggestions: Don't forget to add a healthy dose of BBQ potato chips to the sandwich. ;o).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter 'n' More Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.8
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 2044.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: