Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a sandwich I made up as a kid.
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 slice cheese
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices avocados
- 1 sweet pickle, sliced
- 2 slices tomatoes (optional)
- Spread one side of bread with mayonnaises, (Best Foods AKA Hellman's preferred).
- Place lettuce on mayonnaise, then ham, avocado, optional tomato, cheese, and pickle.
- Spread other piece of bread with peanut butter. Sandwich together and enjoy.
- Serving suggestions: Don't forget to add a healthy dose of BBQ potato chips to the sandwich. ;o).
This sandwich was really crunchy, and really really delicious. I think I want to have this sandwich every Sunday and Saturday.
This was a weird sounding sandwich but it tasted really great. I thought it would taste nasty but I was wrong. It was even better with the potato chips on the sandwich. Next time I will leave off the tomato.