1/4 Photos of Peanut Butter 'n Jelly Pockets
This is a no-brainer recipe but (in my opinion) delicious! A definite kid pleaser (or for the kid at heart). Use any kind of jelly or jam you like - raspberry is good, grape, blueberry, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons jelly (or jam)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits; flatten each into a round (about 5-6 inches).
- 3Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter (use more or less to taste) onto each round; top with 1 teaspoon of jelly.
- 4Fold each biscuit in half over filling and crimp edges to seal.
- 5Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
- 6*Filling*will*be*HOT!* Let cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter 'n Jelly Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 714.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g