This is a no-brainer recipe but (in my opinion) delicious! A definite kid pleaser (or for the kid at heart). Use any kind of jelly or jam you like - raspberry is good, grape, blueberry, etc.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury Grands)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons jelly (or jam)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; flatten each into a round (about 5-6 inches).
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter (use more or less to taste) onto each round; top with 1 teaspoon of jelly.
- Fold each biscuit in half over filling and crimp edges to seal.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
- *Filling*will*be*HOT!* Let cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying!