Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
This recipe is perfect for all kids no matter what their age! (Prep time is approximate)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 30 mini muffin pan cups with paper baking cups.
- 3Beat together peanut butter, brown sugar and margarine until creamy.
- 4Add milk, egg, and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Add combined oats, flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- 6Press rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into each muffin cup.
- 7Make shallow indentation in center of dough; fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
- 8Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 9Cool 5 minutes in pan; remove to wire rack.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Store tightly covered.
- 12FOR BAR COOKIES:.
- 13Press dough evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 14Make 30 evenly spaced shallow indentation (5 across and 6 down) in dough.
- 15Fill each indentation with 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
- 16Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 17Cool completely on wire reack.
- 18Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Mini Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (902 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1437.0
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 893.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 70.6 g
- Protein 42.3 g