1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter 'N' Jelly Bars
These are delicious, chewy bar cookies that are made with ingredients we always have on hand. They freeze well too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- 2Cut in butter and peanut butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 3Stir in eggs, mixing well until all flour is incorporated.
- 4Press half of mixture into greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- 5Spread grape jelly or jam over peanut butter mixture (don't worry if crumbs get mixed in while you're trying to spread the jam- it doesn't matter).
- 6Crumble remaining dough over jelly.
- 7Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 8Cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter 'N' Jelly Bars
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g