Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received this in an email from a friend.
Make and share this Peanut Butter N Apple Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Prehet oven to 350 degrees f.
- lightly grease cookie sheet.
- beat margarine, sugars, and peanut butter until creamy.
- add egg and vanilla ; beat well.
- combine flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- add to margarine mixture; mix well.
- stir in cereal.
- using 1 level tablespoon, shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- place 2 in apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- flatten slightly.
- bake 9-11 min or until lightly browned.
- let stand 1 min before removing to racks to cool.