Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
In just a few minutes you can a sweet peanut butter treat. Even though i dont know what they taste like but,i can just think about them and think that this recipe is good.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (about 6 ounces)
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-fat granola
- 3 tablespoons dark raisins
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine margarine and peanut butter. Cook peanut butter mixture over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add marshmallows; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows melt, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in granola and raisins. Spread mixture into prepared pan and cool. Cut into 16 squares.