Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
You definitely need either an oversized mug, or divide the batter into two regular sized mugs or else it will overflow. This came from Kirbie's Cravings. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in an oversized coffee mug. Whisk well with a small whisk until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes and then take it out to check to see if it is done. If not, continue to microwave in thirty second intervals. Mine was done at 2 minutes. You don’t want to overcook it or it will become rubbery.
- You can also make this into two smaller-sized mugs. You can mix the batter all in one mug and then pour half into another mug. Make sure you cook each one individually.