1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Muffins
These are good for breakfast or as an after-school snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter and brown sugar together until blended.
- 3Beat in the eggs, one at a time; beat well after each addition.
- 4Beat in the vanilla extract.
- 5In another large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine.
- 6Add the dry ingredients alternately with the buttermilk into the peanut butter mixture, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients; stir just until blended after each addition (do not over mix).
- 7Pour the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- 8Sprinkle each muffin with 1 heaping teaspoon of chopped peanuts.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- 10Cool on a wire rack before removing from the pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 430.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g