1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Muffins
A dense muffin that tastes great slathered with jam or jelly! Be forewarned, they're a drier muffin, almost the consistency of a cornbread. But they're so tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine first four ingredients and set aside.
- 2In another bowl, blend egg and sugar, then peanut butter.
- 3When mixture is smooth, blend in milk.
- 4Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in liquid mixture, stirring until batter is just moistened.
- 5Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with your favorite jam or jelly.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 281.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g