Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These make a great addition for a lunch bag.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup banana, mashed with a fork (about 1 banana)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed (left out of the freezer until it's soft)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a small bowl, break the eggs and use a fork to beat them a little bit.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, dry milk, and the eggs from the small bowl. Mix with a mixing spoon until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the large bowl; mix again.
- Line a muffin tine with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- When your muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin and cool them on the wire rack. Then it's time to taste and share!
- Serves: 12.