Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
this sounds yummy!! from taste of home
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- In a bowl, combine crumbs and 2 T sugar.
- Stir in butter; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and remaining sugar.
- Whisk together egg, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Place peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened.
- Fold into batter.
- Press about 1 T reserved crumb mixture onto the bottom of 12 un-greased muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.