Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
WOW! Super easy and beyond decadent.
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts, separated
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, separated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy cream, separated
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (18 oz jar)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup peanuts, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and butter.
- Press into ungreased 10" springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 min; cool.
- Beat 1 3/4 cups heavy cream until stiff; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat together peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing well.
- Fold in beaten whipping cream, adding in a quarter at a time.
- Pour into cooled crust and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 cup heavy cream in small heavy saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate pieces. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Cool 5 minute and spread evenly over filling.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped peanuts to garnish.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours Serve chilled.
was good but not as good as the peanut butter mousse cups i tried on this website