6 hrs 15 mins
Burgundy Damsel's Note:
WOW! Super easy and beyond decadent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts, separated
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, separated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy cream, separated
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (18 oz jar)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup peanuts, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and butter.
- 3Press into ungreased 10" springform pan.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 15 min; cool.
- 5Beat 1 3/4 cups heavy cream until stiff; set aside.
- 6In mixing bowl, beat together peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- 7Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing well.
- 8Fold in beaten whipping cream, adding in a quarter at a time.
- 9Pour into cooled crust and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours
- 10Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 cup heavy cream in small heavy saucepan.
- 11Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a simmer.
- 12Remove from heat and add chocolate pieces. Stir until melted and smooth.
- 13Cool 5 minute and spread evenly over filling.
- 14Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped peanuts to garnish.
- 15Refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Mousse Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.9
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 255.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs