Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUM! Found at Meals.com, this is a rich, creamy frozen dessert.
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup Nescafe ice java iced coffee syrup, plus
- 2 tablespoons chocolate mocha flavor Nescafe ice java iced coffee syrup, divided
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- PLACE peanut butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds or until peanut butter can be easily stirred. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup Nescafé syrup until combined. Stir in about 1 cup whipped cream to lighten. Fold mixture into remaining whipped cream. Spread over prepared crust. Drizzle remaining Nescafé syrup over surface. Gently draw knife through syrup to marble surface. Cover; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares; serve immediately.