Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simply delicious cup cake with a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter!
- 1 (18 ounce) betty crocker chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1 (16 ounce) containerbetty crocker whipped vanilla frosting
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place foil in muffin pan.
- To prepare cupcakes, mix cake mix eggs, oil, water with an electric mixer in a large bowl for 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter to mix and stir by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoon of batter into foil.
- Place one Reese's Peanut Butter cup into each foil filled with batter.
- Cover and fill each cup until 2/3 full.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- While cupcakes are baking, prepare frosting.
- Mix frosting and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
- After cupcakes have cooled, frost each with frosting and then enjoy!