1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Mini Cakes
Chef #505447's Note:
A simply delicious cup cake with a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) betty crocker chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1 (16 ounce) container betty crocker whipped vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and place foil in muffin pan.
- 2To prepare cupcakes, mix cake mix eggs, oil, water with an electric mixer in a large bowl for 2 minutes.
- 3Add peanut butter to mix and stir by hand with a wooden spoon.
- 4Place 1 1/2 tablespoon of batter into foil.
- 5Place one Reese's Peanut Butter cup into each foil filled with batter.
- 6Cover and fill each cup until 2/3 full.
- 7Bake 20-22 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- 8Cool completely on wire rack.
- 9While cupcakes are baking, prepare frosting.
- 10Mix frosting and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
- 11After cupcakes have cooled, frost each with frosting and then enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Mini Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 351.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g