Recipe by sarikat
....or at least that's what my friend John calls these bar treats. If you like peanut butter, and a combination of sweet and salty, this recipe is for you.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Line a 9"x13" pan with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough into lined pan. Bake 12-15 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle surface with mini marshmallows. Pop the pan back into the oven for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- In a 4 quart saucepan, cook corn syrup, butter, vanilla and chips over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from heat, stir in cereal and nuts.
- Immediately spoon cereal mixture evenly over marshmallow layer. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm; cut into bars.