Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Not your normal rice cereal treats. These are for the adults and kids. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 10 ounces large marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 24 unwrapped miniature peanut butter cups
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a microwave proof bowl, place peanut butter, marshmallows and butter; don't cover.
- Cook on High for 1 to 3 minutes, stirring after each 1 minute cooking cycle.
- The mixture should be smooth when stirring.
- Now, stir in 6 cups of rice cereal until it is covered in marshmellow mixture.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray on a large spoon, this will help mixture not to get stuck while trying to transfer it to pan.
- After rice cereal is in pan, press down.
- Right away make 24 indentations with a handle from a wood spoon handle for the peanut butter cups.
- Place peanut butter cups into indentations; cool.
- Cut into 24 squares.