Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite treat at Christmas time. It's super easy, too!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (0.66 g) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (0.44 g) bagmini-white marshmallows
- Melt together butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips on very low heat until mixed, stirring constantly. Cool for a bit (so as not to melt the marshmallows).
- Stir in mini marshmallows.
- Pour in a greased 11" x 13" pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into small (1-1/2") squares.
I actually add rice krispies to mine! It gives it that exrta crunch and texture. Very yummy
I had planned on making these all day..lo and behold, I get to the grocery store and they do not sell butterscotch chips!?! I say what the heck and grab the Hershey's milk chocolate chips. Oh my gosh!!! I have no idea what the original recipe tastes like and I doubt I ever will, because these were just unbelievable awesome. I used chunky peanut butter and lined the dish with wax paper..had no problem cutting or getting them out..only problem was not eating them all!! MMMMM
If you want it to come out of the pan easier, line the pan with wax paper or tin foil. Then pull on the sides and it should just pop out.