Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite treat at Christmas time. It's super easy, too!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (300 g) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (200 g) bagmini-white marshmallows
- Melt together butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips on very low heat until mixed, stirring constantly. Cool for a bit (so as not to melt the marshmallows).
- Stir in mini marshmallows.
- Pour in a greased 11" x 13" pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into small (1-1/2") squares.
If you want it to come out of the pan easier, line the pan with wax paper or tin foil. Then pull on the sides and it should just pop out.
These are a lot easier to cut and get out of the pan if you freeze them first. They thaw well and are still a great gooey treat.
I actually add rice krispies to mine! It gives it that exrta crunch and texture. Very yummy