Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family function favorite. Enjoy!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g butterscotch chips
- 236.59 ml smooth peanut butter
- 118.29 ml butter
- 250 g colored miniature marshmallows
- 236.59 ml coconut (optional)
- Using low heat, mix together your butter then butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- When thoroughly blended, take off element and allow to cool enough not to melt the marshmallows. More time the better.
- Fold your marshmallows and coconut into the mixture and pour into a 8x8 pan. Wrap, refridgerate then cut when ready to serve.
- Time includes my est.15mins of cooling so may vary.
I really enjoyed this candied treat. I especially enjoyed the fact that the peanut butter was not over powering in this lovely square. It had a mild flavor that allowed the coconut, butterscotch chips and marshmallows to shine. So good. Thank you so much for sharing a recipe that I will make again as a special treat for myself... Made for Spring pac 2014