Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great pie recipe for kids and adults as well. It is SOOO easy, quick and very good! A definite pleaser, hope you think so too! 8)
- graham cracker crust
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (crunnchy or smooth)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons sugar or 4 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Blend peanut butter, marshmallow cream and cream cheese in bowl.
- Blend well.
- Add sugar and whipping cream slowly as blending.
- Stir in milk.
- Blend well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Freeze until pie is thickened.
- After pie has set for about 5-10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
I made this with an oreo pie crust so it could be more of a chocolate pb pie and drizzed chocolate syrup over the top... it was amazing!!
Wow! This was divine!! I used smooth peanut butter so the filling was super smooth & silky. As a pb lover, I didn't think there was going to be enough flavour for me but there was plenty!! I didn't find the marshmallow flavour very strong but that's okay. I served with a drizzle of chocolate sauce & chocolate whipped cream - YUMMY!! My Mom commented that it reminded her of Crispy Crunch chocolate bars.
Yum, this pie turned out great after freezing overnight. Good pb taste, not too strong and just the right amount of marshmallow to compliment it. Very easy to make too. Thanks!