Recipe by MARIELA
Hello everyone!! This is a wonderful twist on your common peanut butter cookie that tastes moist and chewy and delicious with the coconut on top. That is just great to snack on...
Top Review by MandaPanda1111
These are very good. The fluff is not something you can really taste but without a doubt they make these cookies SO moist. Not like a lot of peanut butter cookies that sometimes come out dry. My DH could not stop eating them all night. This is my new peanut butter cookie recipe! Thanks
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup coconut flakes (sweetened or unsweetened)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour and baking soda; stir in to the peanut butter mixture.
- Then fold in the marshmallow fluff in just until combined.
- When you drop the cookies by the rounded spoonfuls or use a cookie scooper into the ungreased cookie sheet first put a pinch of coconut flakes on bottom on cookie sheet then place dough on top of coconut then after all your cookies have been drop place a nice hefty pinch of coconut flakes on top of cookie dough then press with fork as you would with regular peanut butter cookies to impress a criss cross with fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.