1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Coconut Cookies
Hello everyone!! This is a wonderful twist on your common peanut butter cookie that tastes moist and chewy and delicious with the coconut on top. That is just great to snack on...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- 3Beat in the eggs one at time, then stir in the vanilla.
- 4Combine the flour and baking soda; stir in to the peanut butter mixture.
- 5Then fold in the marshmallow fluff in just until combined.
- 6When you drop the cookies by the rounded spoonfuls or use a cookie scooper into the ungreased cookie sheet first put a pinch of coconut flakes on bottom on cookie sheet then place dough on top of coconut then after all your cookies have been drop place a nice hefty pinch of coconut flakes on top of cookie dough then press with fork as you would with regular peanut butter cookies to impress a criss cross with fork.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 178.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g