Hello everyone!! This is a wonderful twist on your common peanut butter cookie that tastes moist and chewy and delicious with the coconut on top. That is just great to snack on...
- Preheat Oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour and baking soda; stir in to the peanut butter mixture.
- Then fold in the marshmallow fluff in just until combined.
- When you drop the cookies by the rounded spoonfuls or use a cookie scooper into the ungreased cookie sheet first put a pinch of coconut flakes on bottom on cookie sheet then place dough on top of coconut then after all your cookies have been drop place a nice hefty pinch of coconut flakes on top of cookie dough then press with fork as you would with regular peanut butter cookies to impress a criss cross with fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.