I got this recipe from a friend, after having it on our cookie exchange tray at Christmas. These are wonderful! Very rich and addictive at our house. We looove peanut butter :)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- CRUST In a large bowl combine the cake mix, margarine, and egg.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Press into bottom of ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with 3 cups mini marshmallows.
- Return to oven for 1-2 minutes until marshmallows begin to puff.
- TOPPING In large saucepan, heat corn syrup, margarine, vanilla, and peanut butter chips until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- (Stir constantly) Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Immediately spread over crust.
- Chill and cut into bars.