1/5 Photos of Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
I got this recipe from a friend, after having it on our cookie exchange tray at Christmas. These are wonderful! Very rich and addictive at our house. We looove peanut butter :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2CRUST In a large bowl combine the cake mix, margarine, and egg.
- 3Mix until crumbly.
- 4Press into bottom of ungreased 13x9 pan.
- 5Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with 3 cups mini marshmallows.
- 7Return to oven for 1-2 minutes until marshmallows begin to puff.
- 8TOPPING In large saucepan, heat corn syrup, margarine, vanilla, and peanut butter chips until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 9(Stir constantly) Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- 10Immediately spread over crust.
- 11Chill and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: