Recipe by Jane*in*RI
This is delicious and addictive. It was given to me by my friend Lainey.
Top Review by LisaGay
Thanks so much, JaneRI! I've always loved this dish and had lost the recipe. The marinade is also great tossed with any pasta, chilled, and used as a cold summer salad or side dish. Great for BBQs! Thanks again. I'll be fixing this all summer!
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped finev
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- The neatest way to do it is to pour the 1/2 cup oil into a large glass measuring cup (2 cup size or larger), add peanut butter to the oil until the total comes out to 1 cup.
- I continue adding vinegar, soy sauce& lemon juice to the measuring cup in this manner.
- I pour it all out into a small mixing bowl to add the seasonings.
- This way the peanut butter pours out w/the oil instead of making a mess in the measuring cup.
- I use jarred garlic& ginger- this accounts for the 5 minutes prep time.
- I mainly use this for tofu chunks or chicken- marinate at least one hour or overnight.
- If using chicken'tenders' set aside some of the marinade (before adding the rest of it to chicken) to use as a dipping sauce.