Recipe by wellspeyton
One morning I had the urge to bake cookies, but I had hard boiled the last of the eggs the night before. This resulted in figuring out a way to satisfy my craving without having to run off to the store.
- 1⁄2 sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2-1 cup peanut butter M&M's (optional)
- 3 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 Fahrenheit.
- Mix melted butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and milk.
- In another bowl mix dry ingredients-salt, flour, baking powder.
- Combine wet and dry mixes and add flour to mixture to make it less sticky (I added 3T).
- Stir in as many M&Ms as you desire.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- This made 12 cookies.