Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
A heavenly chiffon desert for peanut butter lovers. The soft cookie crust is to die for.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Lover's Heaven recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 cup peanut butter chips (or any combination)
- Press cookie dough flat on bottom of 13"x 9" pan.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla thoroughly.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Be patient, it should resemble chiffon.
- Spread on baked cookie crust.
- Melt chocolate chips, drizzle over top.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours in freezer, 4-5 in fridge.