Recipe by Nyteglori
Be careful not to add too much milk or the logs will crumble.
Top Review by loof
Nice tasty snack! I made half of the recipe and got 5 "logs". I used less honey as another reviewer suggested and added the optional raisins. Wrapped in plastic wrap to keep in the fridge for a quick snack - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered milk
- chocolate chips (optional)
- raisins (optional) or dried fruit (optional)
- coconut (optional)
- nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Kneed all ingredients together with your hands, adding enough milk powder to form a stiff but not crumbly dough. This may be more or less than a cup depending upon how thin your peanut butter and honey are.
- Optional ingredients can be kneaded in as well.
- Shape into logs about 2-3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.
- Roll in powdered milk, confectioner's sugar or coconut.