1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Logs
Be careful not to add too much milk or the logs will crumble.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Kneed all ingredients together with your hands, adding enough milk powder to form a stiff but not crumbly dough. This may be more or less than a cup depending upon how thin your peanut butter and honey are.
- 2Optional ingredients can be kneaded in as well.
- 3Shape into logs about 2-3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.
- 4Roll in powdered milk, confectioner's sugar or coconut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Logs
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1908.6
- Calories from Fat 892
- Total Fat 99.1 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 1073.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 214.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 200.2 g
- Protein 66.5 g