Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
A great change from ordinary Rice Krispies Treats! A great burst of peanut butter flavor will impress you and the kids. :)
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
I halved this recipe and made this this afternoon. These are soooo tasty! Each square is sooooo heavenly delish! These taste like "Chikki" which we get back home in India(made from peanuts and sugar syrup). I really loved these and so did my dad!! This happens to be my first recipe using corn syrup and I was so excited to give this a try!! I'm so glad I did! THANKS to dear Uncle Miller who sent me a bottle of corn syrup, I was finally able to taste it and get to making this! Love u, Uncle Miller!!! Thank you, Chef Boogaloogie, for a great treat! It's my best friend's wedding today and having this did remind me all the more of her, coz she loves Rice Krispies:) I'll be repeating this again, for sure! A real good addition to my recipe collection!
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In large saucepan over low heat stir together first three ingredients.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal, toss and coat with cooked mixture until coated well.
- Quickly press into pan.
- Cool, then cut into squares.