Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very good, kids will enjoy them!
- Measure and assemble all the ingredients and utensils.
- Grease the 8x8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and stir well.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies until they are well coated.
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and cool on a cooling rack.
- Cut into squares.
Love rice krispy treats and peanut butter so just knew we would love these. What we liked about this recipe was it made a small batch and had less fat than some of the rice krispy treats we have had. What we did not like was that they need just a little more marshmallow to glue them together, maybe increasing the marshmallows by one cup. Thanks for the post.