Recipe by Tiffany R
Very good, kids will enjoy them!
Top Review by Debbwl
Love rice krispy treats and peanut butter so just knew we would love these. What we liked about this recipe was it made a small batch and had less fat than some of the rice krispy treats we have had. What we did not like was that they need just a little more marshmallow to glue them together, maybe increasing the marshmallows by one cup. Thanks for the post.
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure and assemble all the ingredients and utensils.
- Grease the 8x8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and stir well.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies until they are well coated.
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and cool on a cooling rack.
- Cut into squares.