1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Krispies Bars
Tiffany R's Note:
Very good, kids will enjoy them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure and assemble all the ingredients and utensils.
- 2Grease the 8x8-inch square baking pan.
- 3Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- 5Remove from heat and add peanut butter and stir well.
- 6Stir in the Rice Krispies until they are well coated.
- 7Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and cool on a cooling rack.
- 8Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Krispies Bars
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g