Peanut Butter Krispies Bars
- combine cake mix, melted butter and egg.mix well and then press into bottom of 13x9" baking pan --
- bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes.
- arrange marshmallows on top and return to oven for 3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff up.
- melt chips, corn syrup, and butter in double boiler, stir in vanilla -- mix well.
- pour mixture over peanuts and crispy rice cereal, stirring to coat, spread evenly over marshmallow layer --
- refrigerate until well chilled and cut into bars -- .