Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
these are rich and delicious!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- combine cake mix, melted butter and egg.mix well and then press into bottom of 13x9" baking pan --
- bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes.
- arrange marshmallows on top and return to oven for 3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff up.
- melt chips, corn syrup, and butter in double boiler, stir in vanilla -- mix well.
- pour mixture over peanuts and crispy rice cereal, stirring to coat, spread evenly over marshmallow layer --
- refrigerate until well chilled and cut into bars -- .