Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Hershey's recipe using their yummy Peanut Butter Kisses.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Kisses Surprise Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) baghershey's peanut butter kisses, unwrapped
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugar, for rolling
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, corn syrup, egg and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt add to peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shape dough into about 30 (about 1 1/4") balls.
- Press a kiss into each ball, covering completely with dough; reshape into balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown around edges.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet; then cool completely on wire racks.
- Set aside 30 kisses and place remaining ones in a heavy duty resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Microwave at 50% for 1 minute and knead. If necessary, microwave at 15 second intervals, kneading after each heating until chocolates are melted and smooth.
- Cut small piece from corner of bag and drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- Place a kiss in the center of each cookie.