This is a Hershey's recipe using their yummy Peanut Butter Kisses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) bag hershey's peanut butter kisses, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugar, for rolling
- 1Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 2Add sugar, corn syrup, egg and vanilla; blend well.
- 3Stir together flour, baking soda and salt add to peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- 4Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Shape dough into about 30 (about 1 1/4") balls.
- 6Press a kiss into each ball, covering completely with dough; reshape into balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown around edges.
- 8Cool slightly on cookie sheet; then cool completely on wire racks.
- 9Set aside 30 kisses and place remaining ones in a heavy duty resealable plastic food storage bag.
- 10Microwave at 50% for 1 minute and knead. If necessary, microwave at 15 second intervals, kneading after each heating until chocolates are melted and smooth.
- 11Cut small piece from corner of bag and drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- 12Place a kiss in the center of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Kisses Surprise Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 96.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter kisses