Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick and easy cookie that kids love to help make and eat! Looks nice on holiday cookie tray. Simple ingredients - no flour!
- 1 (18 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 48 milk chocolate kisses (9 oz package contains 53)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Have cookie sheets ready (ungreased) Unwrap the chocolate kisses and set aside.
- With wooden spoon stir peanut butter, sugar and eggs until thoroughly blended.
- (Dough will be sticky) With floured hands, roll level tablespoonfuls into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies look dry with tops crackled.
- Remove from oven and immediately press chocolate kiss in center of each.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 to 2 minutes.
Quite good and very simple to make(which is one of my requirements!) I wanted to make these to take to work for Valentine's and was dreading the other more complicated recipe. I found that placing the dough in the refrigerator for 5 or 10 minutes helped the dough not stick to my hands. Thank you :)
I use this same recipe and get rave reviews everytime! Not many have heard of it so I was surprised to already see it here. These cookies are very rich, chewy, and very YUMMY! For anyone who wants to try them, make them and eat them within a couple of days (3 or 4 tops) or they start to dry out.
I was a little hesitant about these since I have only ever made peanut butter cookies with flower but my BF pushed me to give them a shot and I am SOOOO glad I listened (for once! :)) I used a mini muffin tin and placed each cookie dough ball inside then pressed a mini peanut butter cup in each of them prior to baking. The cook time was right on for my oven, they turned out soft and chewy and had an intense peanut butter flavor! This will be my "go to" recipe for peanut butter cookies from now on, thank you for posting!