1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Kisses
Judy in MO's Note:
Quick and easy cookie that kids love to help make and eat! Looks nice on holiday cookie tray. Simple ingredients - no flour!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Have cookie sheets ready (ungreased) Unwrap the chocolate kisses and set aside.
- 3With wooden spoon stir peanut butter, sugar and eggs until thoroughly blended.
- 4(Dough will be sticky) With floured hands, roll level tablespoonfuls into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- 5Place on cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies look dry with tops crackled.
- 7Remove from oven and immediately press chocolate kiss in center of each.
- 8Cool on cookie sheet 1 to 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (1126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g