Recipe by Judy in MO
Quick and easy cookie that kids love to help make and eat! Looks nice on holiday cookie tray. Simple ingredients - no flour!
Top Review by Soup Fly *
Quite good and very simple to make(which is one of my requirements!) I wanted to make these to take to work for Valentine's and was dreading the other more complicated recipe. I found that placing the dough in the refrigerator for 5 or 10 minutes helped the dough not stick to my hands. Thank you :)
- 1 (18 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 48 milk chocolate kisses (9 oz package contains 53)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Have cookie sheets ready (ungreased) Unwrap the chocolate kisses and set aside.
- With wooden spoon stir peanut butter, sugar and eggs until thoroughly blended.
- (Dough will be sticky) With floured hands, roll level tablespoonfuls into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies look dry with tops crackled.
- Remove from oven and immediately press chocolate kiss in center of each.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 to 2 minutes.