1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Kisses
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(Have kisses unwrapped before removing cookies from oven).
- 2Cream sugar, butter, egg and vanilla.
- 3Add peanut butter and milk, mix well.
- 4Add in dry ingredients.
- 5Spoon out by spoonfuls (or roll into balls and coat with granulated sugar) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and top each cookie with a kiss while still hot.
- 8Tip: if you like crunchy cookies replace butter with shortening, but other wise the butter makes them nice and chewy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g