Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Nick Jr. magazine. These are different because they have corn flakes in them.
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white corn syrup
- 1 (18 ounce) jar crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups corn flakes cereal
- 12 Hershey chocolate kisses
- In a 4 quart saucepan, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Boil for exactly 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir peanut butter and cereal into sugar mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto waxed paper. Top with a kiss.
- Cool to room temperature and enjoy. Store in a tightly sealed plastic container.