We love these cookies. They are so easy. They are best after the kiss melts a little bit.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in Bisquick and vanilla.
- Shape dough into 1-1/4-inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown.
- Immediately press kiss into each cookie.
This is a family favorite for us, especially during Christmas! I love to roll mine in stained glass sanding sugar for a magical effect! This is a cookie that never fails to please...I mean come on! Peanut butter and chocolate???!!!! What's not to love!
We've been making these for years! Love how easy and tasty they are!
Quick and easy and they look and taste great! Thanks for sharing.