Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
We love these cookies. They are so easy. They are best after the kiss melts a little bit.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- sugar (optional)
- 36 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Mix milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in Bisquick and vanilla.
- Shape dough into 1-1/4-inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown.
- Immediately press kiss into each cookie.
Excellent recipe! I was a little worried not using any eggs but these cookies are easy to make and delicious. I used red & green sugar crystals with candy cane kisses - you have to wait 1-2 minutes before putting them on or they get too melted.
This is a family favorite for us, especially during Christmas! I love to roll mine in stained glass sanding sugar for a magical effect! This is a cookie that never fails to please...I mean come on! Peanut butter and chocolate???!!!! What's not to love!
We've been making these for years! Love how easy and tasty they are!