Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My neighbor shared this recipe with me and it's fantastic!
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces Hershey chocolate kisses
- In the large bowl, combine peanut butter and shortening and beat until well-blended.
- Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla, mix well.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, soda and salt; gradually add to peanut butter mix.
- Shape batter into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.
- Immediately after baking, place Hershey's kiss in the center.