Recipe by Breedom
This is fun to make, especially if you have kids. The ingredients are simple and the dough can be eaten raw so you dont have to worry about raw eggs or something making your kid sick if they eat some. I make these when Im in need of some comfort food.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Bisquick (lowfat is what I use and its great)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (lowfat works here too)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses (milk chocolate. Jumbo chocolate chips work too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the peanut butter, bisquick, and condensed milk in a large bowl. (Knead it with your hands for best consistency! Its fun!).
- Roll dough in to balls about the size of pingpong balls. (Dont make them much larger or they dont cook right!).
- Roll balls in the sugar.
- Place on to a cookie sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7- 12 minutes or until the balls look like they're cracking on top.
- WHILE STILL HOT ON COOKIE SHEET press one hershey kiss on to the top center of each cookie.
- (The cookies will seem still doughy until they have cooled).