1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
This is fun to make, especially if you have kids. The ingredients are simple and the dough can be eaten raw so you dont have to worry about raw eggs or something making your kid sick if they eat some. I make these when Im in need of some comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peanut butter, bisquick, and condensed milk in a large bowl. (Knead it with your hands for best consistency! Its fun!).
- 2Roll dough in to balls about the size of pingpong balls. (Dont make them much larger or they dont cook right!).
- 3Roll balls in the sugar.
- 4Place on to a cookie sheet evenly spaced.
- 5Bake for 7- 12 minutes or until the balls look like they're cracking on top.
- 6WHILE STILL HOT ON COOKIE SHEET press one hershey kiss on to the top center of each cookie.
- 7(The cookies will seem still doughy until they have cooled).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 222.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g