Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A peanut butter and banana snack cookie. Healthy and kinda like a muffin top. Great moist taste on the inside with a nice crisp covering. My son loves these for breakfast and I feel good letting him eat them :)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 118.29 ml brown sugar or 118.29 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml sunflower seeds or 118.29 ml Rice Krispies
- 314.66 ml Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 14.79 ml water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash bananas with peanut butter,water and sugar.
- Mix in bisquick and nuts.
- Drop by Tablespoons on greased cookie sheet and bake 15-20mins.
- You can get really creative with these and sub all kinds of things.
Peanut butter and bananas....how could you go wrong? These are addicting, so watch out! I used sunflower seeds on half, and the Rice Krispies on the other half. I'm still not sure which I prefer, so I'll keep taste tasting! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Barb. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Made for Spring PAC 2010. I don't know how healthy these are given the fat content of 25.4g, however, I do know they are tasty little cookies! Easy to prepare, I added about 1/4 C of chopped peanuts just for fun. I did find that my cookies were starting to burn on the bottom after 12 minutes, so I took them out and let them cool on the sheets for a couple of minutes. Nice recipe Barb, thx for sharing.