Recipe by looneytunesfan
For a change of pace, prepare these shakes using different flavors of preserves.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 peanut butter sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cream, milk and peanut butter in blender. Blend at medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and well blended. Add chopped cookies; blend 10 seconds at low speed. Pour into 2 serving glasses.
- Place preserves and 1 to 2 teaspoons water in small bowl; stir until smooth. Stir 2 tablespoons preserve mixture into each glass. Serve immediately.