Japanese Delight's Note:
This is how I used to eat my sandwiches when I was young. It is a perfect combinations of sweet, creamy, salty and crunchy!! I made my husband one more recently, and at first he was apalled by the idea. Then he tried it and loved it!! He askes for it for lunch all the time now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on one side of bread.
- 2Spread jam over the peanut butter.
- 3Lay pickle slices over the jam.
- 4Place other piece of bread on top.
- 5Slice in half if you'd like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Jelly & Pickle Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 977.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 12.3 g